8th January 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get some reputed colleges with 11086 rank in BBA CET exam?

I got 11086 rank in BBA CET 2014 i want to know tht can iget good and reputed college of ip and which and also what should i prefer in this rank bba(ipu) or b.com (school of open learning (DU) ). Because iguess bba is 4year &b.com sol is still 3year. Please guide me as soon as possible? (Gaurav)

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the reputed colleges under IPU university in which I can get after scoring 1019 rakn in IPU CET MCA?
  2. Which is the best college for me after scoring 1782 rank in BBA CET?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 1033 rank in IPU BBA CET?
  4. How to take admission in Guru Teg Bahadur after scoring 11249 rank in BBA CET exam?
  5. Can I get admission in IPU BBA in any institute or college after scoring 16425 rank in IPU CET exam?
  6. Date of counseling of BBA after scoring a rank of 6820 in CET BBA?
  7. Which institutes will I get after scoring 7586 rank in CET of BBA of IP? What is the fee structure of it?
  8. Possibilities to get admission in reputed colleges in Pune after securing 115 in CET?
  9. Can I get a seat in reputed college after securing 498 rank in PGECET?
  10. How may I get rank of AISSMS COE at Shivaji nagar(Pune)? Is this a reputed engineering college? I've secured 80 marks in MHT-CET and have taken admission in that college?
  11. What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?
  12. When is the 2nd counseling held for BBA CET?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 10808 rank in BBA CET?
  14. What is the exact date of counseling for BBA? My rank is 12717 in IPU CET and 125 for BBA
  15. BBA CET exam rank is 10900, what is second counselling date and what are the chances to get admission in one of the delhi colleges?
  16. Will I be able to get admission in IPU, if my CET rank is 1528? What are the colleges suitable my rank?
  17. Best colleges in Kolkata and Delhi for BBA course? Contact details of the colleges?
  18. Date of BBA 2nd counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
10th January 2015, 11:27 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get some reputed colleges with 11086 rank in BBA CET exam?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get admission in reputed college for the course of BBA because you have very poor score in CET exam. My suggestion is for you do preparation again for CET examination so that you are able to secure good score in CET examination.

You can prefer coaching center for your good preparation. After your preparation you are able to secure good score in CET examination. Generally for admission in reputed college you need to score below 3000 rank in CET examination. So you have to do very hard labour for securing good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?