6th June 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?

Dear sir,

i have got overall rank of 62224 (category rank 44996) , state rank of 709 (category rank 625). I am a girl who belong to uttarakhand state. What are my chances of getting admission in uttarakhand and in other reputed colleges outside my state. Kindly advise.

With regards

arpieta gupta

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of getting admission in reputed aided colleges?
  2. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 32 in CSE branch in OBC category with 86.74 percentile? Is there any chance for NIT? List of colleges where I can apply? Reputed colleges in MP for M.Tech full time in CS?
  4. Possibilities to get admission in reputed colleges in Pune after securing 115 in CET?
  5. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  6. List of Colleges under AIEEE in NCR and Uttarkhand region?
  7. What is the date of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a seat in BVSc after scoring 193.75 cutoff
  9. How to get admission in M.Tech course in a reputed institute without qualifying for GATE exam? List of such colleges?
  10. Which one course should I opt for best career opportunities either BMS or B.Sc after completion of my 12th? List of the reputed colleges for the same?
  11. How much percentile is required for admission in reputed colleges? List of best colleges except IIM's?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Can I be called for Uttarkhand Counseling after scoring 8745 overall state rank in Uttarkhand?
  14. Procedure, fees and timing of admission in B.Sc Forestry course at reputed colleges of India? -- [New]
  15. Ph.D without CET or M.Phil can be done from which university?
  16. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  17. Admission in NIT Uttarakhand(CS, IT, EE) after scoring 2600 state rank?
  18. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
22nd September 2015, 07:05 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?

The rank that you have got is very good and you can apply for the admission in any university or national institute of technology in your state and the best is that you can apply for university of petroleum and energy study at dehradun as it is one of the best university in india and best in energy study in all over Asia.

Other state collages and Universities where you can get admission are-

>> National institute of technology and management, kurukshetra
Haryana

>> Thapar University, Punjab

>> lovely Professional University, Punjab

>> kurukshetra university, kurukshetra
Haryana

>> Vellore institute of technology, Vellore
Tamil Nadu

>> Chandigarh University, Chandigarh

>> Delhi University, Delhi

>> National institute of technology, jalandhar
Punjab

>> National institute of technology, tricky

>> Birla institute of technology, pilani
Rajasthan

>> University of Pune, Pune
Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?