8th January 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in MAHA-CET for a citizen of Maharashtra?

hello
i living in maharashtra and passed 10th & 12th,
whether i eligilble for cet maha???????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in MAHA-CET for a student of Karnataka?
  2. Eligibility to appear in K-CET for Diploma holder of Maharashtra?
  3. Possibility to study BDS for a candidate who has secured 163.5 marks in MAHA-CET? -- [New]
  4. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  5. Eligibility to appear for MHTCET? I am maharashtra born but my parents are not
  6. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  7. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra
  9. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  10. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  11. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  12. What will be my status for applying in Engineering Course after passing 12th and CET exam?
  13. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  14. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  15. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  16. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  17. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  18. inservice pg cet eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
10th January 2015, 05:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in MAHA-CET for a citizen of Maharashtra?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for MAHA-CET, if you have completed your 12th standard from Maharashtra State board with English, Physics, chemistry and Mathematics.

Eligibility:-
1. Candidate must be an Indian.
2. Candidate should have completed 12th standard or any equivalent examination.
3. Candidate should clear his intermediate with English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry
4. .Candidate should score minimum 45% in his 12th standard.
10th January 2015, 10:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in MAHA-CET for a citizen of Maharashtra?

Maharashtra Common Entrance Tes(MAH-CET) is applicable for the students who meets the following Eligibility criteria.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be a Citizen of India.

* Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from any Institute or University recognized by Association of Indian Universities(AIU) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

* Candidates who belong to backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only should have 45% marks in aggregate.

* Students who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?