25th January 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

List of Ph.D topics in commerce?

I am confusing that choosing my topic for phd. So kindly help me that how to choose a topic and also gave the list of any phd topics in commerce.?

26th January 2015, 01:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Ph.D topics in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am confusing that choosing my topic for phd. So kindly help me that how to choose a topic and also gave the list of any phd topics in commerce.?
List of Ph.D topics in commerce:-

1. Business Accounting and its changing trends
2. Men and Machine in work
3. Financial Accounting and its implications
4. Role of a corporate to the society
5. Business Information Systems and Accounting
6. E-Commerce and its emerging trends
7. Blogs, Websites and Business Improvement
8. Event based Marketing -Emerging trends
20th September 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,myself suman .I completed my m.com(accountancy)now interested in phd.my interest area in marketing ,advertising means creative area.so which subject i choose?I dont want to go in economics and accounting.Business ,MHRM is also where I can work.please help me.I did course when was doin b.com from IIJT in retail & marketing.
11th November 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm completed my m.com(finance), I would like to go with pH.d, I'm interested in taxation direct tax area, is there any scope to do so, if yes let inform which area is best one. Mail I'd [email protected]
29th November 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed my Mcom in Accountancy in 2008. I am thinking of doing PHd but quite confused in selecting the subject. Can you please help me to guide regarding the same. I am not able to understand too in which subject I should do the PhD. But I really want to do phd. My email id is
[email protected]
28th December 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam. Recently I have completed my post graduation (M. Com) in Accountancy. Now I am Thinking about Phd, but I am confuse to choose which topic for research. Please Guide me.
12th January 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, i have completed MBA ( Marketing), Now I am thinking about phd, but I am confuse about topic for research, please guide me.
[email protected]
15th April 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I have completed m.com. i would like to go for phd, can you suggest me phd topics.my email- [email protected] .
5th July 2019, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I HAVE COMPLETED M.COM IN THE YEAR OF 2018 I WANT TO APPLY FOR PHD IN MANAGEMENT AND COMMERCE SUGGEST SOME TOPICS FOR ME
16th August 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ma'am.. I've completed M.Com in International Business Operation. Now, i'm thinking abt Ph.D but quite confused in selecting the subjects. Can you please guide me. I am not able to understand in which subject i should do the Ph.D..
Mail id -: [email protected]
30th November 2019, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam I wanted to inquire about the topics for research in marketing
29th May 2021, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir n mam i competed my post graduate (m.com) i completely no idea..how can i choose my topic please suggest me
13th March 2022, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed my Mcom in Accountancy in 2020. I am thinking of doing PHd but quite confused in selecting the subject. Can you please help me to guide regarding the same. I am not able to understand too in which subject I should do the PhD. But I really want to do phd. My email id is
[email protected]
18th July 2022, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I completed my m.com(Applied Economics), and I would like to go with pH.d, I'm interested in the taxation direct tax area, is there any scope to do so, if yes let inform which area is the best one. Mail I'd [email protected]
15th September 2022, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.. I am Nayana.C i have completed Mcom..now i want to do Phd..i am confusing to selecting topics.. i am interested in human resource management..please guide me
21st February 2023, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello . I'm Pooja ratan I have completed my MCOM and I'm in lecturer since 7 years. Now want to pursue PHD please can you guide regarding topics to be chosen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?