27th January 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get scholarship for general student who has secured 91.67% in 2nd PUC?

hello
i have scored 91.67% in 2nd PUC in karnataka
and i belongs to general merit.
Can i get any scholarship...
please inform me sir.....

7th June 2017, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship for general student who has secured 91.67% in 2nd PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have scored 91.67% in 2nd PUC in karnataka
and i belongs to general merit.
Can i get any scholarship...
please inform me sir.....

Students those who have passed PUC with 91.67% marks and belong to the general category can apply for various scholarships like Indian Oil Academic Scholarships. The Indian Oil Academic Scholarships are offered for the students who wish to study Engineering, MBBS, MBA and 10+/ITI courses. Being a General category student, you should have scored at least 65% marks in 10+2 or PUC to apply for the Indian Oil Academic Scholarship. Students are awarded the scholarship based on merit and family’s income. Details regarding the Indian Oil Academic Scholarship are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?