31st December 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?

sir
i m 2nd year mbbs student .but i miss the iocl scholarship.got 85% in 12 th nd 60% in mbbs 1st year.nw cn i eligible for iocl scholarship..if no..then tel abt other scholarship for 2nd year students..kindly tell me...
Thank u.

15th January 2015, 09:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?

Indian oil Corporation Limited offers Indian Oil Educational Scholarship for eligible candidates.

ELIGIBILITY FOR IOCL :

1. For MBBS : Bonafide Students(Full time/ regular) in first year of MBBS degree Course are eligible to apply.

You are Eligible to apply for Nation Wide Education and Scholarship test (NEST-2).
15th June 2015, 02:41 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i m 2nd year mbbs student .but i miss the iocl scholarship.got 85% in 12 th nd 60% in mbbs 1st year.nw cn i eligible for iocl scholarship..if no..then tel abt other scholarship for 2nd year students..kindly tell me...
Thank u.
You are not eligible to apply for the IOCL scholarship test which is called for first year students. Most scholarships start their selection process at the first year of the course itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?