31st January 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for stenographer job if I have completed Graduation 2 years back?

I have completed my graduation before 2 year for the job as a stenographer what qualifications are required plz tell me what should i do i m in trouble...thnx

31st January 2015, 07:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for stenographer job if I have completed Graduation 2 years back?

No, there is no problem for you having completed Graduation 2 years back. To be eligible for Stenographer jobs, the basic educational required is "12th standard (Or) its equivalent Educational Qualification". For instance, to be eligible for Stenographer Recruitment Examination conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) the basic educational qualification required is " Intermediate Pass " from a recognized board or University. Make sure your age is in between the age criteria of that particular examination, except that there is no problem to you to be eligible. The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age is 27 years. So you are eligible to appear for stenographer examinations, until you reach 27 years. As far as your Educational qualification (Graduation 2 years back) is required, there is no trouble at all to apply for stenographer jobs.
31st January 2015, 11:06 PM
anair

Default Re: Am I eligible for stenographer job if I have completed Graduation 2 years back?

First of all you should see that your age satisfies the age criteria. It is required that a Stenographer must be between the age of 18 and 27 for General category and a relaxation of 3 years is provided for OBC and of 5 years for SC/ST.

Further, the candidate must have passed his 12th class to satisfy the educational criteria, which you have.

So if you satisfy these two criteria, you are eligible to apply for the post of Stenographer.
8th September 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Written test is compulsory or not for hssc stenographer after graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?