1st February 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to pass class 12 from DAV Public School with high percentage?

What can i do after passing out class 12 from Dav Public School with high percentage? I really want to do that please help me out.

1st February 2015, 05:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to pass class 12 from DAV Public School with high percentage?

After completion of 12th standard from DAV Public School with highest percentage, you can continue your higher studies i.e., you can pursue Bachelor's degree course in any discipline in which you are interested. If you are interested to become an Engineer, you can opt for B.Tech/B.E course. If you are interested to become a Doctor, you can opt for M.B.B.S/B.D.S/B.Pharmacy/B.D.S courses. You can also pursue Hotel Management and Chattered Accountancy courses after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board.

If you are interested to join in Defence Services like Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, etc., you can appear in NDA examination and by qualifying the NDA examination, you can join in National Defence Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?