24th August 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in class 12th commerce? What is the procedure?

I passed class +1 comerce from premier public school last year
after that I get admision in class +2 comerce in premire public school
because of some reason now i want to change my school or want to change streem
from comerce to arts
is it posible
and tel me the procedure to change
and st. Lawrance school samana afilated to cbse ready to give me a admision in school

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get into Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. Is there any admission going on for class 11th commerce students? Criteria and procedure to get through?
  3. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  4. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
  5. Cutoff required for admission in St Joseph? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  6. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  7. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  8. When will I be able to get admission in B.Com government college after scoring 52% in class 12th in commerce stream?
  9. How to get admission in DU college after passing 12th commerce?
  10. Can commerce stream 12th passed student get admission in Navy? What is the procedure required?
  11. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?
  13. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  14. How to take admission in BSc in DU after passing 12th class with 76%
  15. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th?
  16. Procedure to apply in B.Com for 12th student? How can I get admission form of B.Com? From where I will get form?
  17. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. Class 12th Science and Commerce students can get admission in BFA course? -- [New]
15th August 2015, 03:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in class 12th commerce? What is the procedure?

No, it is not possible to change the stream or the school after the 11th from the different school and the stream.

So you have to continue with the same school or other optional left with you is to make a year gap if not interested in the Commerce and get the admission again from the class 11th. To get the admission in the St. Lawerence Public School which is affliated to the CBSE.
3rd March 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in class 12th commerce? What is the procedure?

I am a student of 11class after 11ccan i change my subject arts to commarce
Its possible yas ya no
18th June 2019, 12:35 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

There is no entrance test for CS course.

After 12th you can join Foundation Programme along side continue with your graduation studies. If you clear foundation exam, you can take admission to Executive Programme (Intermediate).

Foundation Programme which is of 8months duration.

ADMISSION is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.

You can visit www.icsi.edu for brochure download.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?