31st May 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model school, Durgapur? Procedure of admission?

What is the date of admission for class-xi in DAV MODEL SCHOOL of DURGAPUR, WEST BENGAL and what is the procedure of admission ?

12th September 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model school, Durgapur? Procedure of admission?

what are the details required for admission in class 11 in DAV Model School,Durgapur
17th October 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model school, Durgapur? Procedure of admission?

what is the minimum percent required for home students to take science at dav durgapur
21st February 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage for science after board examination results to apply in dav model school
1st April 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model school, Durgapur? Procedure of admission?
3rd May 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Date of admission for class11 and the procedure of admission in science stream
28th August 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission date in class xi for the coming session? What are the criteria for admission in in science of class XI?
26th November 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I WANT ADMISSION IN DAV SCHOOL, DURGAPUR IN SCIENCE STREAM CLASS XI. I AM AN X STUDENT OF THIS SCHOOL IN CLASS IV &V I LEFT THE SCHOOL BEACUSE MY FATHER'S TRANSFERABLE JOB. MY MATERNAL HOUSE IS IN DURGAPUR SO IT WILL BE EASY FOR ME TO STAY THERE AND STUDY.
-TIASHA DEBNATH.
26th August 2016, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

When will the admission form be given for class 11 session 2017 to 2018 this year
27th September 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission form be given for class XI for 2017-18 session? Please inform when will be the written test.
27th September 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission test for class xi will take place? Please inform when the forms will be given.
2nd October 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

When the form of class 11 will appear of DAV model school
3rd October 2016, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

when will the admission for class 11(xi) foer session 2017-18 take place. Please do inform us the dates from when the forms will be given and the documents required for admission.
5th November 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Does DAV Model School Durgapur accommodate Commerce?
If yes, then what is the cut off for non home students?
23rd January 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Any new notice have for the short listed candidates whose admission has 25 October 2016 of class 11 of session 2017
4th June 2017, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Admission in commerce or science stream in Dav durgapur after board results for other candidates
15th July 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in DAV Model school, Durgapur in science stream in 2018 in class xi?
7th August 2017, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the date of admission of class xi for 2018-2019 & what's the process?
16th August 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the date for the admission of class 11 for 2018-19? And when will the forms will be given?
11th September 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the date for the admission of class 11 for 2018-19 in science stream? When will the forms will be given?
21st September 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

When will be given the online admission form for class 11th for 2018 - 2019 session in Durgapur dav model school
31st October 2017, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the date of admission of class 11 for 2018-19 in science stream? When will the form will be given?
13th November 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the date of admission of class 11 for 2018-19 in commerce stream? When will the form will be given?

& what's the process?
15th November 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the date of admission of class 11 for 2018-19 in science stream? When will the form will be given?
25th January 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the date of admission of class 11 for 2018-2019 in commerce stream and when the form will be given.
7th February 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

When the form for admission in class XI session 2018 in DAV Durgapur would be found
9th February 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for admission in commerce stream in class 11?
1st December 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me when l can expect for new admission procedure in class 11 for the other schools student.my mob no 9832291488.mail id [email protected].
14th December 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Date of admission for class XI for the year 2019 in DAV Model school, Durgapur? Procedure of admission?
8th March 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission for girls in lass 11th science for 2019 _20 procedure of admission
9th March 2019, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission for class Xi 2019 ln dav model school. What procedure of admission
2nd April 2019, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me when can I get admission in dav model school durgapur for class 11 ( for other school students) and the procedure for admission.My mob no: 8348449677.
6th November 2019, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

When the forms for admission in class Xi is given?
10th November 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission and form available of class 11(XI) of your school and admission procedure. My son Soujanyo Bose now read in Class X in St Xavier school final year.
28th February 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission for class 11 in DURGAPUR DAV MODEL SCHOOL.
28th February 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission for class 11 for 2020_2021 in DURGAPUR DAV MODEL SCHOOL.Procedure of admission.
1st March 2020, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission for class 11 in DURGAPUR DAV MODEL SCHOOL. What is the admission procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?