2nd February 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Com(Accountancy) student?

Hello everyone
I am a student of B.Com with Accountancy
Please let me know that can i give staff
selection exam after my b. Com hons
please let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  2. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  3. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology?
  4. What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  5. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  6. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  7. Where should I submit the staff selection commission recruitment form for stenographer grade C?
  8. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  9. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  10. Whether Staff Selection Commission conducts Income Tax & Central Excise Inspector recruitment exams?
  11. How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  13. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  14. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  15. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Staff Selection Commission exam with solutions?
  16. List of government sector jobs in which I can apply after B.Pharmacy?
  17. Information about staff selection commission?
  18. Should I have to complete graduation from a recognized university for Staff Selection Commission exam?
5th February 2015, 11:48 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Com(Accountancy) student?

Yes, you can apply for Staff Selection Commission.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruitment to various posts in central government departments/ministry.

SSC Entrance Exams Eligibility Age - The age limits for appearing in SSC Examination are different for different posts and is to be confirmed from the Notice of exam published in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
Generally, the age limits are 18 to 27 years to the crucial date. There is an age concession in the upper age limit for SC/STs, OBCs, physically handicapped, widows etc.

Education - Educational Qualifications for various posts vary from Matric to Graduates.

SSC Entrance Exams Application Procedure
Notifications of the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination are published every year in the month of October in the Employment News and other leading newspapers of India.
Candidates are required to apply in typewritten format as per the proforma printed in the newspapers.
6th February 2015, 01:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Com(Accountancy) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I am a student of B.Com with Accountancy
Please let me know that can i give staff
selection exam after my b. Com hons
please let me know as soon as possible
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution. SSC CGL exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be 18 to 27 years.
23rd May 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

What books have to refer to apply this Staff Selection recruitment exam 2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?