2nd January 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?

passed bachalor degree of hospital mgmt. am i eligible for ssc ?

10th January 2012, 06:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SSC could have various meanings and few of them are:
Staff Selection Commission
School Service Commission
Short Service Commission etc.

In case of both staff selection commission and school service commission, different examinations are conducted for different posts and the eligibility criteria varies accordingly.
However, with the limited information you have provided, I can only tell you that you can write combined graduate level examination conducted by staff selection commission because a graduate in any discipline is eligible to write the exam.
The age limit for the same is between 18-27 years.

If you wanted to know about any other courses or examination, for which you used the acronym SSC, you can always re post your question to the forum with more details to get proper maximum help from the forum members.
25th May 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?

Am I eligible to sit for SSC exam after passing my bachelors in business administration from UK
26th May 2012, 05:49 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?

Quote:
For the SSC combined graduate level examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Candidate appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the SSC Combined graduate level examination. This examination is conducted for the various posts like Assistants, Inspectors, Divisional Accountants, Compiler etc.

Exam Pattern

Books For SSC exam

For more information on SSC combined graduate level examination you can also visit at the below web site:
www.ssc.nic.in
26th May 2012, 07:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission.

SSC conduct Combined Graduate Level Exam every year for various posts.

For Graduate Level Exam,Candidate should have graduate degree.

For Combined Matric Level Exam,Candidate must have matriculation or High School.

Candidate age should be beween 18 to 27 years for general.

Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST is 5 years

For OBC category is 3 years

For physically handicapped category is 10 years.

For widows, divorced women and judicially seperated women, age is 35 years for UR category; 40 years for SC/ST women and 38 years for OBC women.

the tier i exam is on 1st and 8th july 2012. but the last date for applying was april 2012, so u have to try next time

for more info visit this website : http://ssc.nic.in.
15th July 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ssc after passing bachelor degree of education?
22nd January 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ssc ( work education teacher) after passing bachelor degree of education?
27th January 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i have bachelor degree in hospitality management from university of kolkata can i appear for school service commission examination?
19th April 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my b.tech from ec branch ,
is it good that i give the exam of ssc gradulate level
20th April 2014, 03:14 PM
bavneet1993

Quote:
am i eligible for ssc after passing bachelor degree of education?
yes you are bt you must have maths as your compulsary subject if you are not then start doing maths.
1st December 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I studied MA from Hindi medium. What course in teaching line can I do to earn my living?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?