6th February 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?

hai...
i am supriya styding b.tech(horticulture) in tnau.
i want to study my pg in icar. so,kindly request you
to please send me the icar pg entrance syllabus
and what are the courses available and
also i want to know whether b.tech(horticulture)
is eligible for icar or not???????

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  2. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  3. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  4. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA entrance exam for PG courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  7. What is the syllabus of ICAR entrance exam? List of books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and suitable books to prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  9. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  10. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  11. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  12. When will I get ICAR entrance exam forms?
  13. Syllabus of ICAR JRF entrance exam in Entomology?
  14. Information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus for Animal Biotechnology exam? Universities offering the course?
  15. icar PG entrance exam in dairy technology syllabus?
  16. Are Biochemistry graduates eligible for appearing the ICAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
  17. What is the syllabus of ICAR entrance exam for plant biotechnology? Previous years question papers?
  18. ICAR PG entrance exam plant syllabus? Books to be referred and previous years papers?
2nd September 2017, 07:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?

Eligibility Criteria required for appearing in ICAR PG Entrance Exam:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in ICAR PG Entrance Examination.

>> The minimum age must be 19 years for appearing in ICAR PG Entrance Exam

>> You must have done Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university in 10+2+5 or 10+2+4 or 10+6 pattern

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in order to appear in ICAR PG Entrance Examination

>> You are required to appear in AIEEA Entrance Examination that is conducted by ICAR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?