19th February 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Food Corporation of India JE(Civil) recruitment exam? Syllabus and study material for preparation?

hello
i want food corporation of india
je civil syllabus and i want study material.
and then how to prepare the exam.
please tell me.

23rd February 2015, 05:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Food Corporation of India JE(Civil) recruitment exam? Syllabus and study material for preparation?

Food corporation of India JE(civil) recruitment exam syllabus and exam pattern is given below.

There will be of two papers i.e., paper-I and paper-II for the candidates applying for JE(civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)

Paper-I consists of 120 Multiple choice questions and the duration of exam is 90 minutes.
Questions will be asked on General Aptitude consisting of :

* Reasoning.
* Data Analysis.
* English Language.
* Numerical Ability.
* General Awareness.
* Data Interpretation.
* Current Events.

Paper-II consists of 120 Multiple choice questions and the duration of exam is 90 minutes.
Question will be asked on Civil Engineering.

PREPARATION TIPS :

* Read Newspapers to improve the English language and to know the current affairs in and around the country.

* Go through the previous classes Grammar books to get the grip on basic topics.

* As General aptitude will not get at the moment. so, start learning from now to get the command over the topics like Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability.

* For paper-II go through the Academic textbooks of Engineering.

* As time plays crucial role in exam. Better write more model tests to manage the time.

Reference books :

* R.S.Agarwal for General Aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?