22nd February 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a scientist in ISRO after completing post graduation course?

Can we become a scientist at ISRO after completing our M.tech i.e.,post graduation? What would be the minimum qualification required for it? I just need to become a scientist in ISRO and I wanted to know what would be required for the same. Thanks in advance.

23rd February 2015, 06:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become a scientist in ISRO after completing post graduation course?

Yes, there is a possibility to become scientist in IRSO after completion of Post Graduation course (M.Tech). The basic educational qualification required for recruitment of Scientist or Engineering is "B.E/ B.Tech" or its equivalent degree from a recognized university.

Educational Qualification Required:

>> B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ Graduation IETE/ AMIE with respective specializations (Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ A/c and Refrigeration) from a recognized university

>> You must have passed qualifying degree in First class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of marks of all semesters for which results are available) to be eligible.

Age Criteria:

Maximum age for General candidates - 35 years
Maximum age for OBC candidates - 38 years
Maximum age for SC/ ST candidates - 40 years

Click here for latest ISRO recruitments
For any Clarification, Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?