22nd February 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to admit my child in CBSE school?

I would like to know what is the minimum age limit required to admit a child in CBSE School? Can you please provide me the complete information for this? I am just confused on when to join my kid in school. It would be good if you can give me the information soon. Thanks.

22nd February 2015, 08:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to admit my child in CBSE school?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to get admission, varies from one school to another school. So, please specify the school name at next time, which would help us to give exact details for you. Moreover, the age limit required to get admission in any CBSE school is as follows.
22nd February 2015, 10:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to admit my child in CBSE school?

Minimum Eligibility Criteria to admit your child in CBSE School:

Minimum age required - 5 years

Many parents have the same doubt that at which age a child is admitted to the first Class. Please come out of your confusion, since I am going to clear your doubt now. The minimum age required to admit your child in CBSE schools is "5 years", and the maximum age must not exceed "7 years" generally. This minimum age criteria rule has been implemented to bring uniformity in pre-primary education. So the minimum age of your child must be 5 years as on 31st March of that Academic year, for instance minimum age of 5 years as on 31st March, 2014 for academic session 2014-15. Hope I have cleared your doubt, and join your child in nearby best CBSE Schools for your child's bright career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?