17th November 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my 12th CBSE admit card without logging into CBSE official site?

Hello
I'm going to appear in jee mains
I have jee mains admit card
but I lost my 12th admit card and now I'm far away from school so without 12th admit card can I appear in jee mains

and I can't download 12thadmit card bcuz I can't login in cbse
plzz help me

16th December 2014, 06:05 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: How can I get my 12th CBSE admit card without logging into CBSE official site?

In JEE mains you do not require 12th admit card. So you do not need to download the 12th admit card. Admit card is only necessary for the 12th board exam. While filling up the form you do not need any certification proofs of your qualification. You have to produce the proofs regarding your qualification during the time of counselling. At that time you have provide your 12th mark sheet and certificate and residential certificate for getting admitted into an institution. You can attempt for JEE Mains only 3 times. So prepare properly and give the exam.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?