23rd February 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Non bengal students to apply for WB School Service Commission?

I've completed MCA from Pune University. I've completed my BSc in Math Honours from Ranchi University.I've studied Bengali as a Language paper upto 10th standard. But in 12th standard my Language paper was English and Hindi. My question is whether I can apply for WB School Service Commision in Math or computer science? Can I also eligible for Bengali medium school's .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  2. Eligibility for Non bengal students to apply for WB School Service Commission? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission
  4. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  7. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  8. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  9. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission exam in Chemistry?
  10. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for MCA final year candidate
  11. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  12. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.A. student of Manav Bharti University?
  13. Can I apply for Work Education post in West Bengal School Service Commission if completed 2 years diploma in Tailoring?
  14. Age limit to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission exam for an ex-army officer?
  15. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  16. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  17. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  18. How to apply for school service commission in West Bengal after completing M.E in Geography from EIILM university
25th February 2015, 09:46 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for Non bengal students to apply for WB School Service Commission?

As per the rules any citizen of India who had completed his/her degree form UGC recognized board can apply for the West Bengal school service commission.

* Ten years continuous teaching experience on the date of advertisement in approached services in a Higher secondary school recognized by the West Bengal board of secondary education or equivalent is required.

* Letters of personality test will be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of Academic, professional qualification, teaching experience and marks obtained in Paper I one paper II.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?