28th January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?

I'm fail to obtain marks 50% in english honours under graduation. If I'm able to obtain over 50% marks in that subject in P.G., am I applicable for b.ed and give west Bengal school service commission?? Plez sir reply.
Kaushik

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after graduating in BSc computer application?
  4. Can I be eligible for west bengal school service commission examination for Mathematics
  5. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc
  6. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  7. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  8. Important questions of Political Science for this year in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  9. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  10. Last 10 years West Bengal School Service Commission?
  11. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  12. Am I eligible for government job in West Bengal after completing BSc in Maths form CMJ university
  13. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  14. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  15. How may I get previous year Bengali paper for school service commission West Bengal?
  16. How to apply for school service commission in West Bengal after completing M.E in Geography from EIILM university
  17. Previous years model question papers of school service commission, West Bengal?
  18. Previous years Political Science question papers of West Bengal School Service Commission
5th February 2014, 09:49 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm fail to obtain marks 50% in english honours under graduation. If I'm able to obtain over 50% marks in that subject in P.G., am I applicable for b.ed and give west Bengal school service commission?? Plez sir reply.
Kaushik

Hey friend,

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied for entrance exams and as like that for the School Service Commission of West Bengal and they are:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

The candidate who is wishing to apply for the School Service Commission exam must be a Citizen of India.

The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 20-40 years of age and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and they are for SC/ST candidate it is 20-45 years and for OBC candidate it 20-43 years.

Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree in any stream with a fair percentage from a recognized university.

As you have completed Graduation you are eligible as per the education qualification needed,also check whether you satisfy the other criteria's also.

ALL THE BEST
15th May 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have below 45 percent mark pass graduation but above 45 percent in bridge course in History and M.A. with 48 percent in O.B.C. catagory. Am I eligible to sit for H.M. Exam. with having 10 year experiences as A.T.?
10th January 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission after completing the B.Ed(Special) as Primary or Upper Primary
15th May 2019, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done 5 years integrated MSc in chemistry from NIT Surat Am i eligible for wbssc?
28th November 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

can a p.h. candidate with a disability certificate from outside west bengal apply for slst conducted by wbcssc/
28th November 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

can a p.h. candidate having certificate from outside w.b. may sit for slst?
23rd October 2022, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

If I complete my MP and HS from CBSE or ICSE Board and then my graduation from any university of West Bengal, then am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission
30th October 2022, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared in the WBTET -2015/69/150.MARKS OBTAINED from 5th /812/01/10/2021.AT 10 : 30 AM.THATDAY ABSENT from Medical Back ground HNT /130/185/HIGHPER Pressure Tension on the PUBLISHED RESULT Thatday.ROLL NO -10215030007960/1021503000046397/POLITICAL SCIENCE /2009/603/1200/50 27%-B-GRADE. WITHOUT B.ED.FOR ALLOWED to SECRETARY @Wbcssc.co.in /as per 2014 according to noticefication rules MAHESH SHAW. MEDIUM -HINDI.DATE OF BIRTH -02/01/1971.CATEGORY-OBC-B.GENDER- MALE. SUBJECT APPLIED FOR A POLITICAL SCIENCE HINDI.ROLL NO -10225030007960.-Mobile No-8420859503.M.A.POL.SC./2015.UNTRAINED .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?