23rd February 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for diploma CET Computer Science exam? What are important topics to be covered?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me what is the syllabus of CET for diploma computer science? What are the portions which we need to cover in order to succeed in the exam? Is there any particular lessons which are there which we need to cover to ensure getting passed in the exam? Kindly provide me the information soon. Thank you.

26th February 2015, 12:51 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Syllabus for diploma CET Computer Science exam? What are important topics to be covered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Please tell me what is the syllabus of CET for diploma computer science? What are the portions which we need to cover in order to succeed in the exam? Is there any particular lessons which are there which we need to cover to ensure getting passed in the exam? Kindly provide me the information soon. Thank you.
Common Entrance Test is conducted for candidates who want to take admission in B.E courses into second year.
As you want to get the CET Syllabus for computer science, so here am giving you the same:
  • Introduction to computer concepts
  • Digital electronics
  • C programming
  • Data structure
  • Computer network
  • Object oriented programming with C++
  • Java programming
  • Operating system
  • DBMS
  • Web programming

Since, this exam is conducted to test your academic skill there is no important lesson to be taken care of.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?