26th February 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria for LKG in CBSE board schools?

My son dob was 11.5.11 and now he is in lkg. But some of them are saying he is not eligible for lkg in cbse school. So please send me the details for cbse school eligible criteria? What is the exact age criteria which they look for? Waiting to get a reply soon. Thank you.

1st March 2015, 06:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for LKG in CBSE board schools?

Do not worry, your son's age is right age to join CBSE school. The basic age required to be eligible for LKG class is more than 3 1/2 years. Your son must have completed 4 years of age by the time he joins CBSE board schools. Your son is going to complete 4 years full on 11.5.15, and so you no need to worry at all. Meanwhile, I suggest you to join your son in nearby play school. The exact age required to be eligible for LKG Class is 4 years and however he will complete his 4 years of age by 11.5.15, where admission starts in the month of June every year.
4th March 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

My granddaughter is born on10 /2 /2012.Is she eligible for Lkg admission? What is the actual age for Lkg? As on which date? Ajit Kumar EE Tneb.
6th June 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria for lkg in Gseb ghandhinagar school in general admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?