19th November 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Will it create problem at the time of 10th CBSE if pursuing L.KG at the age of 2 years and 7 months?

My daughter is 2 years 7 months. We tried in 3 schools which are nearby our place. We got the admission in one of the CBSE schools for LKG. But in one school they rejected for LKG and asked us to admit my baby to PreKG and the reason they said is My daughter will have problem at class X. They also said 3 years should be completed on or before 31st of May for CBSE.

The school which we got admission, they have not said about this. Hence we are confused and she should not be rejected at the time of class X examination.

Could you please confirm that my daughter is eligible to class X if I put her in LKG.

21st November 2014, 12:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it create problem at the time of 10th CBSE if pursuing L.KG at the age of 2 years and 7 months?

There will be no problem,You can join your child in that school. I am saying this because when I was in my 10th Standard, one of my friend has less age than required. Then he just paid some money(300 rupees) to the CBSE board(legal procedure) to become eligible for exam. All the students, who have less age than required will follow the same legal procedure. Because, CBSE will allow those students for exams to save their one year of time. There will be no problem for Tenth and all other exams. So, you can join your child in that school.
6th April 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it create problem at the time of 10th CBSE if pursuing L.KG at the age of 2 years and 7 months?

My daughter age 3year complete on 6/3/2015 we will join my daughter lkg
16th June 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

My son is 2 years 9 months now. His date of birth is 14-08-2012. In which class shal i join him in this year june 2015? In nursery or LKG?
7th September 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

My son is 2 years nine months as off now I am seeking admission for cbse chinmya school for next year 2017 his birth date 10/12/2013 pls advise
27th November 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

My son is 2 years and 9 monhts old as on 27/11/2016 and will be completed 3 years in March -2017. We are getting admission for him in Jr KG(I think lower KG means Jr KG) in J.H.Ambani CBSE school Surat as per school guide line to complete 3 years before 03/03/2017. We are confuded that is it to early for my son to PUT in Jr KG or we have to put him in Pre schol Nursery? Will it be effect on your study to put directy in jR kG in 3 years age? Pl sueggest

Regards

Sanjay Rathod
6th February 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

My son dob is 14 aug 2014 and school said that the age criteria is completely 3 yrs on 31 July 2017 only 14 days shorts so it will be adjustable school name is harikishan public school, Nagpur maharashtra pls ans me on this no 9823900805
9th February 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for nursery in CBSE has I am having prob to get admission for my son has he is 6 days short for admission in chinmaya vidyalalya at Hubli is there any provision
26th July 2018, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Now my daughter is studying ukg now they are telling she is not eligible for ukg because she is having 3 months less age her dob 30/10/2013 if she continues now in ukg there is any problem for 10 class
2nd February 2019, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Now my Son is in Sr. KG and his DOB IS 10/05/2014 and i want to his admission in Class I in CBSE School for the session 2019-20. So that please intimate whether will come problem in class 10th for Secondary Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?