Unregistered

Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri

Dear Sir,
I want to know about the companies
offering Vocational Training for
B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
students in Siliguri, West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  2. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
  3. Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  5. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  6. Which companies offer vocational training from June onwards?
  7. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  9. Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees?
  10. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  11. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  14. List of companies offering summer training in Chattisgarh for ECE graduates?
  15. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  16. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  17. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  18. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
28th February 2015, 12:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri

I am sorry to state that there are no good companies in Siliguri, West Bengal which provides vocational training in electronics and communication domain. You need to go to Kolkata and then can avail a wide number of opportunities. Since you are from electronics and communication, so you can opt for IT related courses which is available in Siliguri. You can opt for IT training courses from institutes like NIIT, Aptech in Siliguri. You can come to Kolkata and pursue vocational training course from:-

- PSUs like Airport Authority of India, ONGC, IOCL, SAIL,etc.
- BSNL (Advanced Telecom, Mobile Communication)
- Siemens
- Indian Railways
- All-India Radio
- Doordarshan
- IT Companies like HP, HCL, Globsyn
2nd April 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri

Dear sir,
I want to know about the company offering summer training/internship for b.tech mechanical engineering in siliguri,west bengal
1st February 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know the companies providing internship job during summer vacation for B.Tech students in or near Siliguri, West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?