21st October 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

hello
my self prabhat kumar,I am btechthird year ece student from univercity of pune. I want to do training during the vocation period in different riputed electronics companies in delhi.I want to know about procedure and eligiblity criteria for vocational training in delhi.please give me some information.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  3. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  4. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  5. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  11. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Training programme in best Software company for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. In which programme I should apply for Summer Training programme for better future being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? From which City I will do Training programme?
  16. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  17. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
24th October 2014, 07:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

It is nice to see that you are aiming to pursue vocational training course. There is no eligibility as such for vocational training course in terms of percentage. It is only that the seats for the vocational course are filled on first cum first basis and some organizations ask for NOC letter. Hence as soon as the advertisement of training is released you must register for the course by paying the requisite amount.

Procedure:-
- Keep in touch with the official websites of the organization.
- As soon as the notification of vocational training is released, get the application form and NOC letter from your college.
- Fill the application and submit it before the stipulated date and time along with the requisite fees of vocational training.
- Then your registration will be complete, report at the particular venue on the specified date and time given by the authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?