2nd March 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?

Hello everyone
I have completed my 12th Commerce including Computer Application. I'm very interested in studying BCA in future. And I like programming. But some of my friends say it will be very difficult for me as a Commerce student, and nowadays there is no much scope for BCA and MCA. Is it right? What are the opportunities after BCA?

4th March 2015, 12:20 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?

If you have a good knowledge in the programming then you have a bright future. BCA is best choice after completing 12th examination. BCA i.e Bachelor's of computer application and the duration of course is three years and the course is divided into 6 semester.

Science or Commerce is not a matter here. If you understand the concepts and logic programmings then, definitely you will shine in the programming field. After completing degree course you can go for the job. In the starting period you can get minimum 15-20k per month. Some companies offering the MS program + Jobs + Salary. It is added advantage for you.

-> Wipro offers the MS program + Job : After completing degree course, you are eligible to apply for WIPRO WASE program.

-> SAP is one of the competitors of the oracle corporation. SAP is Multinational company. If you get placed this company, you have bright future. SAP also offers the MS program in Bits Pilani + Job offer.

-> TCS also offering the MCA course in Sasthra University through TCS Ignite.

-> Tech Mahanidra also offering the MS Program + Job.

So no worries you have a bright future after completing the BCA course. There is no entrance examination for BCA course. You can join on Merit Basis.
26th May 2015, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?

Just studying BCA can earn me more salary in future??? Or studying MCA along with BCA can earn me more salary?
26th May 2015, 10:31 PM
kunalroy89

Not difficult actually. You might have Physics in 1semester and that also not necessary for all Universities. For rest it will be only Computer related and Mathematics. You need strong hold on mathematics.If you have interest in Programming language then you will find BCA more interesting than conventional Commerce courses.
24th May 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I am the studying in 12th but I am want to take BCA after completing my 12th I want to do BCA but I have not taken the subject maths in 11th&12th sad can I do BCA as I taken commerce stream
4th June 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

If you had math in 12th then it is very very easy for you but if you did not have maths in 12th then it can be some difficulty to you(in that case you need to put some extra efforts to create interest in math because you need to code there in BCA) .!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?