5th May 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?

hello dear sir/ mam,

My result for 12th is awaited. And i am very much confuse about choosing the right course for a better carrier.. I am thinking BCA for a good option but i want to know more about this course. Also i want to know what is the scope of qualifying in BCA and how much a BCA student can earn..........

Yours Faithfully
Jitender Panwar

Related Questions:
26th May 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?

dear sir, after i complete my course (BCA) how much i get salary
13th June 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?

Sir after finishing BCA how much I can Earn?
8th July 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected
Sir and Maidum this Ariyan over here i just want to know that BCA course can bright my future and after finishing BCA how much saliry i can earn
26th November 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam i have finished my BCA i want to know that now what i can do or how much i can earn?
2nd December 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,,,
i want to know that what are scope for b.com gernal..
3rd January 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know how much salary complet b c a
3rd January 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

can i do BCA without maths having optional subject as information practice and what are the percentage requirement for that?
what will be the subjects?
9th February 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,,
presently i am doing BCA from shubharti univesity at meerut as a distance coure.sir i want to that either i able to do an job or not...
30th April 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that what's process for admission in BCA & alos want to know that what
s fees summary details...
12th May 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

how much salary does a BCA & MCA students can earn?
22nd May 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i do job after compeleting BCA and what will be the amount of salary?
28th August 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

can i do job before completing BCA in any IT sector ?
6th October 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Without doing 12th doing bca is it valid
23rd January 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam ,
I wnt to know that i had complete my graduation by BCA nd after this i want to do cs.... i want to know that what can i do for entrance exam of cs.....
20th April 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

sit please may infome about the course bca my email is [email protected]
17th April 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam
I finished my BCA course,please me to inform
interview for this job & i hope to all.if u know
please msg or call me.
5th July 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What are benefits after completing bca and what are the possibilities to get a good job in a good company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?