2nd March 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?

Sir,
I have done B.Tech Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication.
I have taken loan for B.E and I have not paid that loan and its interest .
Sir can I get again Education Loan for M.Tech. without paying previous. My amount was 2 Lacs in Bank of India.

4th March 2015, 04:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?

It is tough to get education loan again if you had not paid the previous one. However, in your case, the education loan burden on you is not very high, so you can expect to get education loan again to pursue your M.Tech course. However, it is at the sole discretion power of the bank to offer you loan again or not. Usually the bank agrees to offer loan in cases where the previous academic record of the candidate is good and the candidate has got admission call from well-reputed institute especially among the Tier-1 institutes of the country. SO, you should contact the concerned branch from where you had taken education loan, have a discussion with the branch manager, and write an application for loan request again.
17th June 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?

Can I get an education loan from any bank if I have t drop a year in my MBA. I have already taken a loan from a bank, but it has been frozen because of my year drop. I need to cover this years expenses.
26th March 2020, 04:36 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

It is difficult in getting approval for the 2 time for lone as you have not paid the first one , but as the lone amount of the 1 loan is not much there are still chances that you may get the lone
Now it completely depends on the bank whether to give you loan for the second time or not .
You will have to have a word with your bank ,but there are chances that you may get the loan again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?