5th September 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan at the same Bank branch for M.Tech from where I took loan for B.Tech?

hello, I already got my educational loan for b. tech. now can I apply for m. tech loan in same branch? is in India student only got one loan only? what is the procedure for Appling m. tech loan?

7th September 2014, 07:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan at the same Bank branch for M.Tech from where I took loan for B.Tech?

Yes, you can apply in the same branch of the bank for education loan in order to pursue your M.Tech course. However, in order to take education loan you need to make sure that you have already repaid the education loan which you have taken for B.Tech course. This is because most of the banks do not allow more than one education loans at a time except in cases like :-

- You have got admission in a very good and reputed institute, but this is at the bank's discretion.
- You have some property to keep as mortgage to bank.
13th October 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan at the same Bank branch for M.Tech from where I took loan for B.Tech?

Can I apply for Education Loan at the same IDBIVBank Viluppuram branch for MDS from where I took loan for BDS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?