2nd March 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?

Hello Sir,
What are my chances of getting education loan?
I am in 12th standard and will do B.Tech
after my 12th. So, my question is any government
bank provides education loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  2. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  3. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  4. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scorecard?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  7. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan from government banks at simple securities?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  12. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  13. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  14. For NPTI PG Diploma course banks will provide education loan or not?
  15. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  16. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  17. How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
4th March 2015, 03:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?

Yes, Governments banks like SBI, Canara, Syndicate bank offers education loan to students. But, to know the chances of getting education loan, you should approach regional branches, where were present in your area. You can approach bank manager along with your father, then the bank manager will tell you about the requirements and the process to be followed. Then you will get a clear idea, about your chances of getting a education loan.
4th March 2015, 05:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?

Yes, public sector banks provide education loans. Banks like State Bank of India, Central Bank of India, United Bank of India, etc. provides education loan to the candidates who are aspiring to pursue B.Tech course. Score good percentage in 12th and get admission in a well-reputed and good exposure providing college and you can easily get your education loan sanctioned to meet the expense of your B.Tech course. However, make sure you follow all the norms as stated by the concerned branch's manager and comply with the terms and conditions of the concerned bank to get your education loan sanctioned smoothly. Apart from government sector banks, there are other nationalized and private banks from which you can avail education loan. The list of banks which provide education loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 46 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?