7th March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?

Respected Sir,
After my 10th I want to do Diploma in Architecture course.
I am studying in 9th standard right now from WBBSE Board.
Kindly tell me How I study after 10th?
And what are all the colleges in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  5. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  6. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  7. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  8. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  9. How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal
  10. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  11. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  12. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  13. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  14. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  17. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
11th March 2015, 03:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?

After completion of 10th from a recognized board of education with maths and science subjects you can apply for any polytechnic entrance exam specially your home state's entrance exam for getting admission in a Diploma in Architecture course. In West Bengal there is JEXPO for getting admission in Diploma in Architecture and various other Diploma courses.

[U]Some of the Diploma in Architecture colleges in West Bengal are listed below[/U

1. Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata (West Bengal), Dakshin Gobindapur, PS- Sonarpur , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700145

2. Siliguri Government Polytechnic, Siliguri (West Bengal), PO-Dabgram , Siliguri (Darjeeling Dist.) - 734006

3. Global Institute of Fashion Technology (GIFT), Kolkata (West Bengal), 216/2F, AJC Bose Road , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700017

4. Womens Polytechnic, Kolkata (West Bengal), 1/1/2, Gariahat Road (S), Jodhpur Park , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700068

5. Industrial Research Laboratory, Kolkata (West Bengal), Pagladanga, Canal South Road , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700064
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?