5th August 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal

I am a teacher in a primary school. I have 2 yr experience. how can I get admission in B.ED
course by D.D.E. I need a list of colleges in west Bengal. If u kindly tell me session. fees. criteria and facilities.It will be great for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  3. How can I get admission in D.Ed? I have 2 years experience
  4. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  5. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  6. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal? -- [New]
  8. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  9. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  10. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  11. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  12. List of the colleges for M.Tech admission in West Bengal for GATE appearing candidates?
  13. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  14. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  15. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  16. Is B.Ed degree valid in West Bengal SSC?
  17. List of all D.Ed colleges of West Bengal?
  18. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
14th June 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal

i completed bengali hons 2006 from kalyani university. And also compleated M.S.C.C.S. (master of science of computer science) 2012 from sikim manipal university. Can i field up workeducation on S.S.C.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?