9th March 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?

Dear sir,
Please clear my doubt, my state of domicile is Andhra Pradesh. I did my Primary and Secondary Higher Education in Andhra Pradesh but completed MBBS and internship in Tamil Nadu. Am I eligible to write AIPGMEE in the eligible criteria, it is stated that students who obtained their MBBS/BDS in Andhra Pradesh/Jammu are not eligible for AIPGMEE.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for AIPGMEE, APPGMEE and TNPGMEE if completed MBBS in Tamil Nadu being a citizen of Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Information about MDS entrance exam? I have completed my schooling and intermediate first year
  3. Last date for application of MSc Chemistry? Colleges offering this course and what are the main subjects provided?
  4. Information about MDS entrance examination? I have completed BDS degree in Tamilnadu
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course after studying upto 10th in AP?
  6. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in Bangalore after completing schooling in Tamilnadu?
  7. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
  8. Top colleges offering BSc course in India?
  9. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu.
  10. List of top 10 AICTE approved marine engineering colleges in India?
  11. Which are the colleges for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  12. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  13. Names of best colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  15. Best institutes for CA in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is B.Ed correspondence course valid for school teaching?
  17. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  18. Which course may I select after finishing bachelor of physiotherapy degree?
10th March 2015, 04:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for AIPGMEE exam. That's because candidates who have completed their MBBS from any recognized medical institute are eligible to apply for AIPGMEE, except the candidates who have studied their MBBS in the states of Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh. But, you have done your MBBS course in Tamilnadu and not in Andhra Pradesh. So, you are definitely eligible to apply for AIPGMEE exam.
23rd June 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?

Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?