15th February 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?

I have completed B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) in Currently working in a top IT company with a very good salary from last 5 years. But I am not interested in this

career and I always aspired to do MBBS since schooling. Due to some financial problems I was not able to fulfill my dream.

Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)

I did my Diploma(which is equivalent to intermediate) befor Engineering. now I am 27 year old.

Now I am thinking to study +2(Bi.PC- Biology,physics & Chemistry) while doing my current job. and then want to appear for EAMCET(MBBS entrance exam in AP)

Please advise me....

6th May 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my 2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?

is there any course of diploma for mbbs after inter?
25th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my 2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?

Is it possible to do M.D. in another state or college if i have done my M.B.B.S. in gujarat's college?
Is there anything else to do after 3 years of pg?
1st June 2012, 05:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it Possible to study a masters in Media after you have done MBBS?
28th July 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any course of diploma for mbbs after inter?
hi...if u passionate about ur dream u can go ahead....its never too late....and its jst one life.... chase ur dreams...
well u can answer plus 2
then check for colleges which dont have age as eligibilty criteria....
many colleges have 25 as the upper age limit....(rlaxed for obc, sc and st till 30)
private medical colleges should take u for mbbs seat..

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?