9th March 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to join Indian Army for 28 years old BMS graduate?

Hello,
I am BMS graduate and my age is 28 years, I wants to join INDIAN ARMY, as I have applied prior after completion of my 10th, but I haven't got any response from them, after that I completed my 12th with Commerce, but whenever I saw a vacancies in INDIAN ARMY as they are looking only for SCIENCE stream candidates, as I'm very much interested in joining INDIAN ARMY, please let me know how to join Indian Army. Is there any entrance exam which I have to give?
With Regards-
Mohan Akhnoor

10th March 2015, 06:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to join Indian Army for 28 years old BMS graduate?

No, there is no entrance examination available to join Indian Army for 28 years old candidate. Candidates who had completed Graduation are eligible to join in Indian Army by appearing in CDS examination and the age limit required to appear in CDS examination is 19-24 years. Since, you have already crossed the age limit required to join in Indian Army, you are not eligible to appear in Indian Army entrance examinations and there is no chance for you to join in Indian Army.
15th May 2015, 10:01 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to join Indian Army for 28 years old BMS graduate?

In indian army,there are certain entrance exam for MBBS.

Here are the list of indian army medical exam:-

1) AFMC :- armed force medical college
Exam conducts to get admission into MBBS or BDS
Students must be 12th standard pass with minimum of 60%,passed in all subjects.
2) indian army medical corps recruitment ( ssc officer).
Educational qualification:- candidate must posses MBBS degree and also permanant registration from any state of medical council (mci).
Should be medically fine in all aspects.
11th July 2017, 07:09 PM
desirockstar

You are not eligible to join Indian army as an officer because the age limit is between 19 to 25 years.
However you have done BMS degree so you can join Indian army as pharmacists.
1st April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can a females join join in army after completing their 12th from NIOS(subjects: maths,English, computer sci,physics,chemistry) ? ? And if yes what steps should be taken further
18th March 2020, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am 28 years old and my qualification is 12th
What I have to do to serve in Indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?