8th July 2013, 03:19 PM
kailashmeka

How can I join Indian Army? I have completed 12th

sir,
i am 20 years old
i have completed my 10+2
i am not eligible to write NDA because of age criteria and the other exam because i don't have a degree

so can i join Indian army
is there a place where a 20 years old with 12th standard qualification join army.

even the smallest post would be great

13th May 2014, 12:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? I have completed 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailashmeka View Post
sir,
i am 20 years old
i have completed my 10+2
i am not eligible to write NDA because of age criteria and the other exam because i don't have a degree

so can i join Indian army
is there a place where a 20 years old with 12th standard qualification join army.

even the smallest post would be great

Yes you can Join Indian Army through NDA entrance examination after completing 12th standard. NDA (National Defence Academy) and this Examination is Conducted by UPSC: Union Public Service Commission. The NDA Exam is generally conducted as NDA-I & NDA-II in a year. Selection procedure through NDA,Written Test, SSB Interview , Medical Test.

-You must have a minimum academic qualification of 10+2 Pattern of School Education with any discipline like Science / Commerce / Arts / Others Streams. You must have a completed your 10+2 Pattern of School education from a reputed Institution .

-You must be Unmarried male candidates while appearing of National Defence Academy Examination. There is no chances given to the female applicants .

-Required age limits to crack this examination, you must have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years. No Upper age limits .
11th July 2017, 08:22 PM
desirockstar

As you've mentioned in your question that you can not give NDA exam due to age limit and neither you have done graduation.
So there is one another option for you to join Indian army as a soldier.
Every year army conduct open recruitment where you can apply.
First you will have clear the physical test and then written test after which medical examination.
13th July 2017, 01:33 AM
enter_sandman

Yes, you can apply at the open recruitment camps organised every year in particular areas, which will be notified few months before the recruitment. For that I recommend you to stay in an excellent physical condition, for at the very first day, you'll be made to race with hundred other candidates, if you qualify that, then you'll have to pass the medical examination.
Or you can pursue a degree in B.tech and then later apply for CDS which guarantees a post way higher than the above mentioned way.
Good Luck.
23rd August 2021, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am from South Africa, my name is Michael Mohlamonyane, I am turning 31 on September 24, 2021 and I want to join Indian Army, so how do I qualify and how do I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?