15th March 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th 10 years ago with only 39% and got admission for Bachelor Of Physiotherapy in Rajasthan, completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.) 4 years ago from Rajasthan university. I want to do M.B.B.S. in Gujarat now. Is there any way to get admission. I have completed my B.P.T. with distinction throughout, with 73% in final year exam. My weak point is my 12th standard percentage but I want to do MBBS is there any hope?

Related Questions:
17th March 2015, 05:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?

To get admission in MBBS course, you should appear for any state level or National level Medical entrance exam. But, I think now you are not eligible to appear for any MBBS entrance exams, because as per MBBS eligibility criteria of the most of the universities, candidates who have less than 25 years are only eligible to appear for MBBS entrance exams. But, now your age is around 27 years, as you said that you have completed your 12th standard ten years ago. So, definitely now you are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course.
In any case, if your are less than 25 years of age or a candidate from SC/ST category(eligible for 5 years age relaxation) then you can apply for MBBS entrance exam. If you qualify such entrance exam, then you will get admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?