1st April 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Which are the companies providing
Internship for 3rd year student of B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
I am doing Chemical Engineering so please help me.
With Regards-
Divya Jain

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  2. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  4. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  9. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of IT companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  13. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  14. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai? -- [New]
  15. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  16. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship for B.Tech(Information Science & Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  17. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  18. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
6th April 2015, 10:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
Which are the companies providing
Internship for 3rd year student of B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
I am doing Chemical Engineering so please help me.
With Regards-
Divya Jain
List of the companies for internship for chemical engineering in India:-

1. Modern Dyes & Chemical Company, Shop No. 38, Armenian Street, Bortola, Barabazar Market, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2268 3492

2. Mordern Dyes & Chemical Company, 38, Armenian Street, Bortola, Barabazar Market, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2208 9507

3. Gora Chand Chemical Company, 48, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata GPO, Kolkata
033 2231 0657

4. Aniline Dyes & Chemical Company, 34, Armenian Street, B B D Bagh, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, Phone: 033 2270 2888

5. Indofil Chemical Company, Circus Avenue, Beck Bagan, Ballygunge
Kolkata, West Bengal
6th April 2015, 10:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

It is good to see you aspire for an internship in the third year of your engineering which is an ideal time to pursue an internship. There are many companies which provide internship opportunities to the chemical engineering students. Some of them are :-

- PSUs especially the ones dealing with fertilizers and chemicals.
- Private chemical and fertilizer companies
- Cement Companies
- Construction Companies
- Food manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical companies
7th April 2015, 12:53 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

List of Companies offers Internship in chemical Engineering:

1. Bhabha atomic research center
http://www.barc.gov.in

2. Institute of Chemical technology
http://www.ictmumbai.edu.in

3. NISA solutions Private Limited
http://www.nisa-solution.com

4. Diamond Chemical Company
http://www.diamondchem.com

5. Hyderabad Chemicals Private Limited
http://www.hyderabadchemicals.com
14th April 2015, 05:05 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

There are many companies offers Internship for B.Tech Chemical Engineering Students.There are many sectors where Chemical Engineers are required like Pharma Companies as Cipla,Dr. Reddy,Zydus Cadila,Phizer etc.

Cement Companies like JP Cement,Ambuja Cement,JP cement etc,Private Pesticides and Ferilizers Company.

Food Companies,Construction Companies like GAMMON India,DFL,Reliance Industries and many more provide Internship Training for the Chemical Engineering Graduates and Students.
19th February 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Training/internship. I am a student of BTech chemical Engineering.If there is any company then please provide some information and help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?