9th April 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?

Hello,
I am a Electronics and Communication Engineering
student in 7th semester of B.Tech now.
I want to my Internship which is required and
I want to do in Wipro. Can you give me all
the information regarding Internship in Wipro?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  2. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  3. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  5. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  8. How to do Internship after studying 7th semester B.E?
  9. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  10. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  11. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  13. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for XLRI student?
  17. How to do internship L&T? I am studying in 7th semester
  18. How can I apply for Internship in DRDL without any reference if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester? Basis difference between Internship and Mini Project?
12th April 2015, 05:34 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Electronics and Communication Engineering
student in 7th semester of B.Tech now.
I want to my Internship which is required and
I want to do in Wipro. Can you give me all
the information regarding Internship in Wipro?

For doing the Internship you must follow all the basic guidelines of the Internship:-

1. You have to prepare the Training letter from your college regarding the Internship for the company.

2. And then you have to also make a NOC from your college that state that your college has no any objection for the Internship you are doing from Wipro.

3. You have to send the official mail to the Wipro asking your interest in their firm.

4. Finally, you will get the internship interview letter from the Wipro, if everything went fine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?