13th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?

Hello,
I want to make my career as a Interior Designer.
I am already studying in B.Sc.
Kindly tell me now I can do any Diploma course
in Interior Designing? Please tell me about this.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  2. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  3. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  4. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  7. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  8. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  9. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  10. Which exams do I have to attempt to do MS in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  12. M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?
  13. Eligibility for Diploma in Interior Designing?
  14. How to make my career in interior designing? I am pursuing B.A
  15. Requirements to get admission in NID to study Interior Designing Diploma course for 12th student?
  16. Which courses can be done after 2 years diploma in interior designing?
  17. How to do interior designing as PG course? I am pursuing final year civil engineering
  18. What is the scope in BSc Animation, BSc interior designing and Hotel Management?
17th April 2015, 08:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Interior Designing course with the educational qualification you have. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for becoming "Interior Designer" is "12th Class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks". Since you are pursuing B.Sc means, you might have already completed 12th class with minimum 60% marks. As you are very much willing to make your career as an Interior Designer, I suggest you to do Diploma in Interior Designing in parallel since the basic qualification required is only "12th Class". Some of the colleges offer Diploma in Interior Designing course are,

>> Interior Design and Autocad Academy, Bangalore

>> Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences

>> Kongu Arts and Science College, Erode

>> Maharishi Markandeshwar University

>> School of Building Sciences, Chennai

>> BARDS Institute of Design/ BARDS Institute of Business and Media

>> Vision Institute of Fashion Designing
18th April 2015, 07:34 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Interior Designing as you pursuing B.Sc course.
A student who passed 10th can get admission in any Diploma course.
To get admission in Diploma course first you have appear in entrance exam of Diploma.
Here are name of some college which offer Diploma in Interior Designing course.

1).INIFD Thane,
Thane West, Thane.

2).International Institute of Fashion Technology,
Navi Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.

3).INIFD (International Institute of Fashion Design),
Shivaji Nagar, Pune.

4).National Design Academy, UK (Online Courses), Dadar East, Mumbai.

5).Vishwakarma Creative-i College, Kondhwa, Pune

According to me you must go for master degree after completing your B.Sc degree, that will be better for You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?