27th April 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization? Will it be possible for me to get the internship in ISRO or it's difficult? Can someone give me the heads up information for the same to ensure that I will do the internship in ISRO? Thanks!

27th April 2015, 03:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?

ISRO doesn't have any such internship programmes. It has only apprenticeship program. If you want to do internship in ISRO, then you have to contact any scientist there to accept you as an intern. It should be done with the help of our resume, past experience or any projects done in respective field. Convince any senior scientist to approve you as an intern for 1 or 2 months. As providing internship in ISRO doesn't provide beneficial to the organization in any way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?