3rd May 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA and right now I am pursuing my MCA?

I have scored 74% in 10th , 53% in 12th and 67% in graduation in B.C.A. and now pursuing my post graduation degree in M.C.A.

I have no blockages till yet...i.e. 2nd yr. 4th sem. but I had a 3 year gap earlier during my graduation.

Now can I get job in any multinational companies like tcs,wipro,ibm etc.?
If No....then what are the other ways for me to get a job in MNCs??

3rd May 2015, 02:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA and right now I am pursuing my MCA?

Normally, companies like TCS, Wipro, IBM ask for at least 60% throughout from 10th till your present qualification. You have less than 60% marks in your 12th and this will be a negative point for you if you are applying as a fresher because you don't meet the eligibility criteria.

Gap also is a negative point as most of these top MNCs you have mentioned filter the candidates who have gap in between their academics. Therefore, you should look for some other companies and after gaining experience you can try in TCS, Wipro and IBM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?