8th May 2015, 04:37 PM
success@16

Minimum medical cutoff required for SC candidate to join medical college in Counseling

what is the minimum medical cut off required for a sc candidate to join dot 2 medical college in counselling as per 2015 results??

Related Questions:
  1. Medical seat through counseling after scoring a medical cutoff of 198.50? What type of college will I get?
  2. Minimum medical cutoff to join in any self financing medical college under BC category?
  3. Minimum cutoff for BC to join Government Medical College? Can I get through with a cutoff of 196.5?
  4. Details about medical counseling? Minimum and maximum cutoff marks in MBBS exam for BC candidate?
  5. Minimum cutoff required for medical seat in Tamilnadu government medical college?
  6. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  7. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  8. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  9. Minimum rank required to join medical?
  10. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  11. Can I join government medical college? I have scored 195 medical cutoff
  12. Minimum marks required in AIPMT by SC candidate to get admission in government medical college?
  13. Will I get a seat in Tirunelveli Medical College? Is it possible to get government medical college?
  14. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I get government college after scoring 194.25 medical cutoff? Minimum medical cutoff for this year?
  16. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  17. Minimum cutoff for SC to join Madras Medical College?
  18. What is the cost of dong MDS in various private colleges?
18th May 2015, 12:17 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum medical cutoff required for SC candidate to join medical college in Counseling

It depends on, in which one college you wanna to take admission by the way you must have to score at least of 300 marks in AIPMT - All India Pre Medical Test to get admission in any good government medical college ,and merit list changes every year no one can predict about merit list

If you didn't score good then you can go for private colleges they will provides you admission in their college but there is no placement in private colleges
18th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum medical cutoff required for SC candidate to join medical college in Counseling

What is the minimum cutoff for sc candidate to get seat in madras medical college through aipmt exam.
19th May 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my completed my 12th class with 192.25 medical cutoff belongs to sc category.can I get a medical seat through the tamilnadu anywhere
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?