11th June 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in AIPMT by SC candidate to get admission in government medical college?

what is minimum marks required by an sc candidate in aipmt 2014 to get admission in reputed govt. medical college (near top-50)?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks required in AIPMT to get admission in government medical college?
  2. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  3. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  4. Can I get admission in government Medical colleges with 240 marks in AIPMT?
  5. Will I get admission in government medical college in Odisha after scoring 320 marks in AIPMT
  6. Minimum Marks required in CET to get admission in Government Medical College?
  7. Can I get a government medical seat after scoring 200 in AIPMT
  8. Minimum marks I need to get admission in any medical college as a SC candidate?
  9. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  10. Minimum marks required in AIPMT to get rank for a General category candidate? -- [New]
  11. Can I get government Medical college seat in Punjab after counselling?
  12. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  13. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra?
  14. Admission in any private medical college after scoring 210 marks in AIPMT?
  15. What's the minimum marks required to get admission in IP Government college?
  16. Minimum marks required in CET for government medical college in Nagpur?
  17. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get any government college for MBBS after scoring 5946 rank in AIPMT with 340 marks?
18th April 2015, 12:12 AM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AIPMT by SC candidate to get admission in government medical college?

As you know there are 180 questions in AIPMT exam. Each question consists of 4 marks so it means total marks is 720.
Now being a SC candidate its quite easy for you to get a seat as compare to general category. There are some reserved seats for SC candidate and due to this they need to score less as compare to general category.
SC candidate need to score about 40% to get a seat. 40% means about 300marks out of 720 marks.
If a SC candidate score more than 300 then he or she can get seat in AIPMT easily.
Remember that there are negative marking also. 1mark will be deduct for each wrong answer.
20th April 2015, 08:25 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AIPMT by SC candidate to get admission in government medical college?

AIPMT 2015 Selection Procedure:

Candidates will be selected for 15% All India quota MBBS and BDS seats solely on the basis of rank allotted to them in the AIPMT 2015 result.

The AIPMT 2015 merit list will be prepared only for those candidates who secures the qualifying marks in the entrance test. Allotment of 15% All India quota seats will be done through AIPMT 2015 online counselling.

Top institutes that accept AIPMT score are

Armed Force Medical Services
University of Delhi
Banaras Hindu University
Jamia Hamdard

For AIPMT 2015 cut off marks, please find the attachment below.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AIPMT cut off 2015.jpg
Views:	4149
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	188404  
21st April 2015, 01:31 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

If you got a Minimum of 300 marks in AIPMT Test - All India Pre Medical Test then there may be some possibilities to get admission in any government college because admissions are provided on the behalf of cut off list and cut off list changes every year so ,whether you are a SC candidate you have to study harder to get admission in government college

AIPMT test is conducted by CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education. Total of 720 marks in which 90 questions from each Physics ,Chemistry and Biology means a total of 180 questions are asked in the exam

Each correct answer gives you +4 marks and each wring answer gives you -1 marks so avoid the unknown question ,all questions are MCQ type with for options
4th May 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

how much marks required for sc candidate to get in guwahati medical college?
16th August 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get any seat in government medical college of Delhi or of any other state through AIQ ? I am expecting 293 marks in AIPMT. I belong to SC category. And I have Delhi quota.
24th September 2015, 07:37 PM
gokul ka raja

It is very easy to get a seat for aipmt for a sc student as compare to a general student .
If a sc student get anout 35 to 40 %.Then he easily clear the aipmt. but for general this is about 70 to 90 %.
If a sc student get 300 marks out of 720 in aipmt then he easily get addmission in good college.
11th January 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required to clear aipmt in partcular physics,chemistry,biology,
12th January 2016, 10:17 PM
ranu shahi

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.
Generally cutoff marks changes every year. If you get more than 300 marks then only you get chance of admission. As per your question you belongs to sc category which is under reservation. You also get benefit of belonging to reservation category.

CBSE conducts AIPMT entrance test Every year.

If an sc category candidate get at least 40 percent marks in AIPMT exam will easily be qualified.
13th April 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum marks required in physics for sc category to get admission
14th April 2016, 04:52 PM
barunk198

The minimum marks required for SC Candidates in All India Pre.Medical Test is 40% Marks of total aggregated Marks .The Total Marks in AIPMT is 720 .So SC Candidates should have minimum 300 marks in AIPMT.
4th May 2016, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I am expecting 273 marks in neet 2016, I am an SC candidate what Re possibilities for me to get admission in govt medical college
7th May 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,i am expecting appr 300-320 marks in neet 2016 phase 1 i belongs to sc category is there any possibility for getting govt college
9th May 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I expecting 342 number in aipmt 2016 and I belongs sc category is there any possibility for getting govtcollage
18th May 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I m expecting 327 marks in neet phase 1 and I belong to ST category is there any chance for getting gov medical college and I'm from j&k ...plz rply
9th July 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How much marks does as candidate mere to get admission in mamc
26th May 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required by an SC candidate to get admission in Maulana Azad ?
2nd July 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

My daughter scored 537 in NEET 2017. Being in SC category is there any chance getting admission in Moulana Azad Medical college or Lady hardinge medical college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?