12th May 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for RRB JE exam

sir i am b.tech in ece. And i have appeared in rrb je exam. So tell me that am i eligible for je post in rrb. pls reply.
[email protected]

13th May 2015, 06:41 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for RRB JE exam

Eligibility for RRB JE exam :

Education Qualification :
Candidate must have B.Tech / BE / Diploma in Engineering in streams like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil etc.
Candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in degree or diploma course.

Age Limit :
Age of candidate must be from 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation is there as per government norms. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidate is there.

Syllabus for RRB JE Exams :
  • General Knowledge
  • General English
  • General Arithmetic
  • Analytical and Quantitative Skills
  • Subject of respective posts
13th May 2015, 08:47 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Minimum eligibility conditions to be eligible for RRB JE - Junior Engineer Examination :

There are various streams JE are recruited in RRB such as - Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Design/ Research/ Eliminator/ Drawing/ Works/ Bridge/ Diesel Mechanical/ Carriage and Wagon/ Signal/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Plant/ Automobile/ Chemical etc.

So that qualification is also required different means relevant to each post.

A candidate should have passed Diploma or Degree in any one of the above mention streams from a recognized university/ institute to be eligible for this job.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 33 years for General Category, 36 years for OBC category and 38 years for SC/ST category candidates.

You can become Junior Engineer in RRB zones but before that you need to clear written examination and interview process.

Written examination is conducted by RRBs in objective type pattern which contains questions from - Technical Knowledge/ General Awareness/ Mathematics/ Reasoning Ability etc. and qualifying in written exam is necessary to be shortlisted for interview process.

Interview process is conducted at various centers decided by the RRB zone so you need to perform better to clear interview process then only you would be able to get the job.

First of all you need to join any good coaching center to prepare for this examination because a coaching center may guide you better for this examination so learn more from experts and professionals and if you will give more than 4 hours everyday to preparation only then you can easily qualify the examination.

Buy some good practice test and reference books for a particular subject like - M.Tyra for Mathematics, Reasoning Ability by Lucent Publication, General Awareness by Arihant Experts. Technical knowledge should be completed by the candidate himself and he/she just need to study graduation subjects again then they can have very good proficiency in technical knowledge to have good marks.

Some good coaching centers for Railway exams :

>> TATA Institute for Railways exams : ASM, JE, TTE, RPF, ALP, Technician and Group D.
>> Axiom Academy for Railways exams
>> Apex Classes for various railway exams - specially for JE, Technician and ALP.
>> Disha Competitive Institute for Railway exams.
14th May 2015, 01:09 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Eligibility for RRB JE exam

Eligibility for RRB JE exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am b.tech in ece. And i have appeared in rrb je exam. So tell me that am i eligible for je post in rrb. pls reply.
[email protected]
Being Electronics and communication engineer and a degree holder, you are eligible for Senior Engineer post not junior engineer post. If you would have done Diploma in ECE then you could have applied for JE post, but as you are an Engineer with 4 years of course you should go for senior post.

As you are eligible for writing RRB SE exam you can apply for any one of the post among Mechanical/ Workshop, Signal, Telecommunication and Plant Engineer.
26th March 2016, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my btech from mechanical engineering can i apply for junior engineer post
18th June 2016, 09:01 AM
chetankonde943

Eligibility criteria for RRB JE Exam:

-->> BE or B.tech in mechanical,electrical, electronics can apply.
-->> diploma and ITI holders of notified Streams are also can Apply.
-->> Age Limit:
For JE (Junior Engineer)
Minimum: 18 years.
Maximum: 32 years.

--->> RRB JE Exam Pattern:-

Technical Ability ::- 90 Questions
General Awareness ::- 25 Questions
General Intelligence ::- 05 Questions
Arithmetic ::- 25 Questions
Reasoning Ability ::- 05 Questions Only
23rd January 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing my bachelor's degree in ECE ( final year). Can I apply for rrb je exam now.
Please, reply me on my mail I'd( [email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?