16th May 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in EAMCET to get admission a MBBS seat?

I scored 59 marks in eamcet medicine so what would be my rank in eamcet whether i will get seat in mbbs
How many marks are required to get tank in mbbs

17th May 2015, 09:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in EAMCET to get admission a MBBS seat?

Dear you need to score very good marks EAMCET if you want to secure admission in Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Cut off required for EAMCET for Medical Examination is given below.

For a student having reservation category have a reservation in Percentage Limits.

Actually you wanted to qualify in EAMCET then you have to secure minimum 25% of marks in Entrance Examination (EAMCET ). That is EAMCET Exam is for 160 marks. So you need to get " 40 marks " in EAMCET.

To get MBBS seat here are the percentage Cut off's :

1.Gen --- 80%

2.OBC/SC/ST -- 64%

In addition to these you will have a weightage in 12th marks as well.
17th May 2015, 06:00 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# You have enquired about your fate in the examination. You have score 59 marks in the examination and wants to know about your selection.

# Actually, the cut-off of examination is not constant every year. It differs from year to year.

# Actually, the cut-off of examination depends on following points. These following points decides the cut-off of examination every year which are:

* Toughness level of question paper
* Performance of candidates in the examination
* Number of seats
* Number of candidates appreared in the examination

# It is difficult to exact prediction of your selection. But as per my view, if you belong to general category then you have slight possibility of selection. But if you belong to any reserved category, then you have good chances of selection.

# Even if you failed in making place in merit list or selection list, don't loose heart. Be optimist. Be bold. Keep preparing for next time keeping shortcomings & mistakes done in previous attempt.
23rd April 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the pass mark in eamcet exam and how much mark is need to get mbbs seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?