31st May 2010, 10:11 PM
ksundeep5

List of institutions I can apply for with 70.2% marks in 12th? How may I get details about Cota of Jammu migrants?

hello sir i m sundeep , my father is in airforce in jammu, and i got 70.2% marks in 12th , sir tell me about cota of jammu migrants and in which collg i can take admissin sir tell as soon as possibleeeee

Related Questions:
  1. List of reservations available for Migrants students of Jammu and Kashmir in Medical colleges in Himachal?
  2. Details about the cutoff marks and fee structure for MBA for Kashmiri migrants? Details about Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  3. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  4. List of best schools in Jammu?
  5. List of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Kashmiri Migrants? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in mathematics honors?
  7. How do migrants from J&K apply for Karnataka medical colleges?
  8. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  9. List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  10. List of Maharashtra Engineering Colleges for Kashmiri Migrants?
  11. Which are the best institutions for intermediate? -- [New]
  12. Which is the best coaching class for IIT among Vibrant, Bansal, Allen in Kota?
  13. Is there a quota of Kashmiri migrant in BAMS course in Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in India?
  14. List colleges offering Nautical Science Diploma course in Jammu?
  15. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  16. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
  17. Will I be able to apply for State counselling if scored 702 marks in AIPGDEE? Can I study MDS in any government or private college?
  18. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
28th February 2012, 02:39 AM
brahmadatta

Default Re: List of institutions I can apply for with 70.2% marks in 12th? How may I get details about Cota of Jammu migrants?

dear sandeep,you did not specifie that in which stream you have done his 12th.and in which do you wants to take admission.so please specifie all the fields.
23rd April 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions I can apply for with 70.2% marks in 12th? How may I get details about Cota of Jammu migrants?

Dear sir, if some get 70% marks in pcm in year 2017 can apply in year 2018 under j& k quota if individual parent in j&k at the time of filling of mh-cet form in 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?