7th February 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission

I have done my graduation (BA pass course with English) then completed MA in English am i eligible for wb School Service commission for higher secondary level.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  3. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  4. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission
  5. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  6. what can I do after studying BSc Zoology? Which course will I take after passing BSc Zoology?
  7. Important questions of Political Science for this year in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  8. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  9. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  10. Last 10 years West Bengal School Service Commission?
  11. West Bengal School Service Commission Hindi Pass Course Question Papers -- [New]
  12. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  13. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  14. How to apply for school service commission in West Bengal after completing M.E in Geography from EIILM university
  15. How may I get previous year Bengali paper for school service commission West Bengal?
  16. Previous years model question papers of school service commission, West Bengal?
  17. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after graduating in BSc computer application?
  18. Can I be eligible for west bengal school service commission examination for Mathematics
10th February 2014, 09:36 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation (BA pass course with English) then completed MA in English am i eligible for wb School Service commission for higher secondary level.
The West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) conduct for recruiting the teachers of higher secondary school.

To appear in this Entrance Examination the the Applicant should be satisfy the below criteria,

Eligibility Criteria,

The Applicant should be Citizen of India

The Applicant should be complete Graduation Course in any discipline from recognized university and Appearing Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

The Applicant age should be in between 20 years to 40 years and Upper Age relaxation is only applicable for the candidate who are belong from SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

Interested eligible candidates are apply for this Entrance Examination through Online mode by the visiting the Official website. The Cost Examination Application form Rs.250/- for General category candidates and Rs.80 (for SC/ST/PH) in form of Demand Draft payable at Kolkata.

For More Details Regarding the Examination, Please Visit here :- http://www.westbengalssc.com
10th February 2014, 09:23 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

For applying for the West Bengal School Service Commission which offers candidates to join in various posts in WBSSC,the candidate would need to satisfy the criteria's framed for the exam and they may include such as:

>> NATIONALITY

>> AGE LIMIT

>> EDUCATION QUALIFICATION

To be descriptive about these criteria it is that:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

# The candidate appearing for the exam must have a age limit of 20-40 years and there are certain upper age relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates.

# For SC/ST candidate it is 5 years extra and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

# The Education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Master's degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage and 45% marks both at the Secondary Level and Higher Secondary Level.

If you tend to satisfy all these above criteria for the exam then you can apply for the WBSSC Exam.

You can register yourself online at http://www.westbengalssc.com

ALL THE BEST
17th February 2014, 09:59 PM
BILASH PODDER

can i eligible for west bengal school service commission examinition for BCA
18th June 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

My madhymic resul 64 And my higher secoendry result 49 and bsc pass result 55 can i apply ssc exam
28th July 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am History honers . (48%). can I eligible for W.b school service commission for higher secondary school. What is the scelabus for me.
5th August 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation this year with 51.5% marks in bengali honours. If I persue m.a. in comparetive litt or linguistics ,can my masters degree will be considered for ssc entrance exam ?
20th September 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am an M Sc(math). Is it necessary to have B.Ed. degree for appearing school service commission exam. Nibedita Bhattacharjee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?