26th May 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?

Hello Friends,
I am a student a WBCHSE & I have got 92%
marks in 12th & in Mathematics I have got 97 marks.
Will I get chance in Presidency College for Mathematics Honours?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.Sc if secured 40% in B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  4. Can I get English Honours in St. Xavier's College if scored 82 marks in English and 63% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  6. Detailed procedure for admission to B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Geology honours at Presidency college?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  8. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University? -- [New]
  9. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  10. can I get admission in SD college in B.Com? I have scored 86.2% marks in 12th with mathematics
  11. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  12. Scope of Mathematics Honours in B.Sc?
  13. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 38% in 12th Mathematics?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?
  16. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. What should I study among B.Sc in Mathematics and B.Sc in Statistics at mentioned colleges?
6th June 2015, 08:43 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?

Yes of cause you really score good marks in mathematics and colleges always require brilliant students like you. As if you are interested then go for it.

Basically they release cutoff list for giving admission to students. So wait for 1st list to be out. I am sure you will get seat in first cutoff. You have really a good score and most probably you will get admission. In case you will not get admission then wait for 2nd cutoff list. This time you will surely get admission.
8th June 2015, 11:56 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?

92% is a very good score in higher secondary.
Also, securing 97 marks in the subject you wish to study in Bachelor's almost confirms your seat in presidency college.
The colleges are in search of bonafied students who secured good marks in higher secondary.
The admission process has been initiated.
Form filling dated are going on and likely to end .
After the form filling dates are over, college will announce their cuttoff marks for admission in various courses.
You can get admission after 1st cutoff but any how it is not possible for you to get admission then in 2nd cuttoff , no one is going to stop you in completing further admission process.
So, have patience,apply for admisaion and wait for cutoff.marks.which is likely to announce in the last week of June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?