18th May 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 38% in 12th Mathematics?

Hi Friends,
I just want to know that can I do BCA
with 38% marks in Mathematics of 12th standard?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 66% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  3. How to get admission in BCA college?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  6. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  8. Can I study BCA if completed 12th Arts with Mathematics?
  9. Can I get admission to study MBA in IIM if secured 55.18% in BCA, 58% in 12th and 76% in 10th?
  10. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  11. What is the eligibility to get admission for BCA?
  12. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  13. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  14. How may I get details regarding admission dates of BCA course after passing class 12th?
  15. Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?
  16. Can I get admission to study MCA if secured 50% in BCA? Entrance exams to study MCA?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  18. Can I apply for MHT-CET for admission in MCA after BCA if I didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
20th May 2015, 06:32 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 38% in 12th Mathematics?

BCA Standards for bachelor of computer application. BCA is a under graduation course and the course duration is three years. To get admission for the BCA the candidate must have passed 12th from recognized university with minimum of 50% marks.

You have secured only 38% of marks in the 12th standard. It is bit difficult to get admission for the BCA in reputed Universities. But still if you try for admission in some colleges, you may get seat if the vacancy is available.
20th May 2015, 07:59 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 38% in 12th Mathematics?

It is very difficult to get admission to study BCA course in top colleges because you have secured very low marks in your examination. But, you will get admission other private institutions. Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for BCA course is that the candidate should have completed 12th with Mathematics from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate for general candidates and 55% marks for reserved categories. There are no entrance examination for BCA course, but few top institution may conduct the entrance examination.
21st May 2015, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I just want to know that can I do BCA
with 38% marks in Mathematics of 12th standard?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?