27th May 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?

Hello,
I am studying M.Tech 2nd year from CSE background.
May I know the initial steps to apply for PhD program?
From where can I start my PhD course?
Can I even know the fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  2. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  3. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  5. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  6. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics in IGNOU? Total fee to study PhD in IGNOU?
  9. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  10. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad? -- [New]
  12. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  13. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  14. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  15. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  16. How can I study PhD in Commerce? Fee expense and course duration of Regular PhD course?
  17. What would be the best courses to take after Post Graduation in Psychology?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
16th June 2015, 12:37 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?

You must appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to clear this Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD.
UGC-NET is the Entrance Examination for the students who want to pursue PhD.
The students who qualify in this Examination are entitled to the JRF Scholarship.
Once you are able to clear this Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD.
The students who are able to clear this Examination are paid the JRF Scholarship and there is no course fee for the students who pursue PhD after clearing the UGC-NET Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?